The redesigned Arsenal Vest is the world’s most complete off-road cargo solution. With massive, intelligently designed cargo pockets and a chassis engineered for highly effective weight distribution, the Arsenal can comfortably carry everything you need for a day on the trail. Featuring thorough ventilation, intuitive pocket functionality, limitless adjustability and improved storage capacity, the Arsenal Vest is a complete, expedition-ready cargo solution.
· LARGE CARGO CAPACITY RIDING VEST W/ LOAD-BEARING DESIGN
· DURABLE MESH CHASSIS W/ 600D POCKETS AND KEY AREAS
· LOW PROFILE BLACK REFLECTIVE
· IMPROVED FRONT BUCKLE SIZE FOR EASIER BUCKLING
· ALL MAJOR ZIPPERS DOUBLE-HEADED FOR EASY ACCESS
· ELASTIC SHOULDER STRAP PAD RETAINER TO PREVENT FOLDING UNDER
· FULLY ADJUSTABLE VIA SHOULDER, SIDE, CENTER STRAPS
· MOISTURE-WICKING SPACER MESH FOR AIRFLOW
· BALANCED LOAD DISTRIBUTION (UNLIKE BACKPACK) FOR EXTENDED COMFORT
· FITS OVER JERSEY/PADDING
· FIT COMPATIBLE WITH NECK BRACE
· WIDER SIDE ADJUSTMENT STRAPS W/ PLASTIC STRAP RETAINERS
· PERFORATED EVA FOAM BACKPAD FOR BETTER COMFORT
- All items being returned will be sent through a Quality Control Inspection. Please ensure that items being returned are sent back in new re-sellable condition. Any merchandise which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, pet hair, smell, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- All returns must be within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Individual must have purchased the returned product directly from MOA to have the refund applied to the default card on file.
- Return amount will be at current retail value. A return confirmation will be sent to the original e-mail on your account once the credit has been processed.
- Freight cost to return the item to and from MOA will be the responsibility of the party returning the product.
- If product is refused and not in new re-sellable condition, a Customer Service Professional will notify you.